Pages

Saturday 9 March 2013

Mothers Day

Being the perfect daughter that I am (honest) I came home for the weekend to see my mom for Mothers Day! Being a penniless student I couldn't afford much of a present so I decided to bake her a cake instead. I am not a master baker by ANY means (no matter how hard I try I cannot get cookies right - they always end up melted in to each other in a bubbly mess, what am I doing wrong?) but I have to say this was a pretty good effort.

Presenting....White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake!







This was a BBC Good Food recipe and it honestly couldn't have been easier. I had a slice for pudding earlier and have already been back to the fridge to pick at the sides (sacrilege!)

How have you all spent the weekend?

6 comments:

  1. oh my god, i'm glad you shared this, i'll definitely have to try this out too!

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mouth is watering darling! Thanks for sharing - this looks lush!

    Elizabeth Daisy x

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just gave me an idea for Mom's day (which is only in May, but anyway), thanks-a-lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm this cheesecake looks yummy!!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this looks amazing - I am so hungry now lol

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my two latest sports luxe outfit posts. Which is your favourite? beauty post on BOY London | Sports Luxe Outfit 1 OR Celine Paris | Sports Luxe Outfit 2 ?

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete